Thread: E-commerce and you

E-commerce and you

WELL, I WOULD SAY E-COMMERCE IS EXPLODING !!!
    REASONS :-
    * THE MAIN REASON BEING THE WIDE VARIETY OF GOODS AVAILABLE ON-LINE.
    * SECOND REASON, YOU HAVE MANY PAYMENT OPTIONS COD, CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENT, NET BANKING AND LOCAL PAY MERCHANTS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL TRADERS.
    AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT A OPTION OF GOING ON-LINE WITH YOUR OWN ONLINE STORE
    CHOOSE PRODUCTS WITH THE RESALE RIGHTS LIKE E BOOKS OR CONTACT SOME MANUFACTURERS AND JOIN WITH THEM TO SELL THEIR PRODUCTS ON-LINE.
    IF YOU GOOGLE YOU WILL FIND MANY WITH RESALE RIGHTS, WHERE THE INVESTMENT WOULD BE VERY LOW AND THE RETURNS COULD BE 100%
    THE NEXT THING FOR YOU IS TO BUILD E COMMERCE SITE OR LOOK FOR A READY PLATFORM, WHERE YOU ONLY NEED TO LIST YOUR PRODUCTS & START MATKETING.
    LOOK HERE FOR THE READY E-COMMERCE WEBSITE ALL FOR FREE, ONLY YOU HAVE TO PAY A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE AS COMMISSION ON SALES AND NOTHING ELSE :- www.tripleclicks.com/13799026/ECA
    with regards
    wwhttp://www.webmasterstage.com/images/smilies/smile.png www.website.ws/vijay6459

Call me pessimistic, but I see ecommerce slowly fading away. Reseller items almost never sell anyways, as the product is not unique and cannot be priced to compete with the third party. Also, don’t forget all of the online marketplaces and third parties come to dominate the search engine rankings.

As a general rule of thumb I avoid all reseller packages for the reasons above. One would be better off spending time creating their own unique product than they would be marketing their site based off of someone else’s product. Anyways, what will happen when the parent company changes and/or dies?